Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 February 2012

The Introspection Corner

Hey, legions of the internet.

So, I've started another blog that's going to run into a tangential sort of parallel with this one. To be short and sweet about it, sometimes, when playing a game, you start to feel something very specific about it. Maybe it's because you love it, maybe it's because you hate it. The thing is, these specific reactions don't always fit into your opinion of the game, but rather, exist outside of them. Parallel to them, if you see what I'm getting at. The Introspection Corner, which can be accessed through clicking that link, or the one on the sidebar, is where I'm going to be putting these deeper reactions. I figure, if I'm giving you my opinion on them, why not go the whole hog and just tell you about the feelings that are running a little deeper. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, for now. I'll be posting a series of opinions on one very specific topic next week, so you can expect to hear more from me then. But, for now, enjoy your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment