Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 January 2012

The Honest Opinion Corner: An Introduction

There's a lot of buzz going around review sites these days. I don't know if you've seen it, but it all basically goes something like this:


YOU WERE PAID OFF!


People seem to love to question the journalistic integrity of those who write about video games. So, with that in mind, I decided to jump in. Little heads up: I am one person, buying games with money out of my own pocket, and telling you exactly what I think about them. It's all going to be in writing to start with, (that is my preferred medium of communication), but if I ever come across any free time - school holidays, a lull in the middle of the semester, or what-have-you - I may try my hand at a video review.


So, that said, welcome to the Honest Opinion Corner. It's all me, all the time. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment